My wife was diagnosed with pd three years ago. Since then, she has not
taken any medication other than selegeline. Of course we will never know
whether this was the right course of action, but because we understand that
any of the medications available now, lose there efficacy over time, we
decided to stay away from them as long as possible.
My wife has good days and bad days, but generally speaking, she is coping
well and still doing most of the things she likes to do, albeit slower.