------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BD54C6.55DC4A40

Dear List:

Here are a few depression and suicide links that at least partially support
what Ivan stated in his post.   I think it is wrong to demand someone prove
an "outlandish" statement without some proof that it is in fact an
outlandish statement.  I think you will also find that most of the evidence
points to suicide being the ultimate act of depression.

http://www.depression.com/special/special_03_chronic.htm

http://www.nami.org/disorder/970913202626.html

http://www.tznet.com/busn/advocate/

Regards,
Greg Leeman 37/7

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BD54C6.55DC4A40
        filename="Alliance Medical, Psychological, Chronic Illness, Mental Illness Support Services.url"

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.tznet.com/busn/advocate/
Modified=A023BBE5E654BD015B

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BD54C6.55DC4A40--