From: Sonia Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 1998 12:10 PM
Subject: Sv: Re: One Hell of a Day.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Gregory E. Leeman <[log in to unmask]>
Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Dato: 26. marts 1998 16:15
Emne: Re: One Hell of a Day.

>bodies back.  It will be one hell of a day.   I want to celebrate with a
>ballroom dance.  Waltzing with all the Barbs, oh, if I have enough energy.
>If my secret with Barb Mallut is true and I believe you Barb, I will still
>have energy to dance with Camilla, Ida, Karen Bardo, Barb P., Barb B.,
>Mary Helen, The Debs, Marling, Judith, Katherine, Sonia, Mary, Linda and
Ken
>Becker (oops) <gaffaw>. (anyone else on the list that would dance with
>someone who had two left feet)
>
>YES, IT WILL BE ONE HELL OF A DAY, TODAY!

Greg,
You make my day bright today. I`ll choose to dance to a melody from "WEST
SIDE STORY" called " I feel pretty" - and I`ll ask Dietmar to danse with me.
Last year I had the pleasure to be to a great party with Dietmar and his
very nice wife, exactly this evening I was "Off" and instead of dancing I
went to sleep.

Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP