-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>
Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN =
Dato: 26. marts 1998 22:21
Emne: Re: One Hell of a Day.

>BALLROOM dancing?  Hey Greg.... we're gonna BOOGIE!!  YOUSA!!!
>'Cause as you said, "It'll be one HELLUVA day!
>
>Barb Mallut (polishing up her dancin' shoes...)
>----------
Ohh dear Barb mine too please, because I have a "hell" of a day. I =
started taking my med 4.00 am instead of 6.00 am, then I opened my =
"puter" and it was ok and I received a lot of e-mail, went to bed again, =
of course I coldn`t sleep, went up started again my "puter" and WHAT =
HAPPENED? I=B4m not an "expert" in fact I=B4m a fool with this stuff - =
SO - sure, by a mistake I push on an icon =A4"@??!!# and couldn`t get =
int Chat Parkinsons this morning >smile> - now rest of the day can only =
be better.
Warm fuzzies from a cold Denmark
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP (I hope) :-))