 just thought would let know how they treat pwp i past out and fell
naturally any how vivian called 911 they thought i had a heart attract. i
would not go to hosp. they said i showed signs of one . signs mean nothing.
i will live my live. told them i had over worked. was putting in a sewer
line. was just tiered. so they did not take me .i fibbed said i would hire
it done shame on me. but fine today. will do it later we pd can do any thing.

                                           73/26 lima,ohio

                                           I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN
                                           LOVE OF MY LIFE-53

                                           BEST MED FOR PD IS