Hello everybody....This is Carole Hilton at Good Sam in Los Angeles.  I'm
here for the week training Claudia Perdices who will be the new Movement
Disorder Coordinator.

I wanted to let you know (in case no one else has informed the list), that
the doctors here at the Neurosciences Institute have had some articles
published on PD transplants recently.  The articles are:

"Fetal Transplantation for the Treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases:
Current Status and Future Potential" - published in the Feb. 1998 edition of
CNS Drugs; and

"Outcome Following Intrastriatal Fetal Mesencephalic Grafts for Parkinson's
Patients Is Directly Related to the Volume of Grafted Tissues" - published
in Experimental Neurology, Volume 146.

If either of these articles are of interest to you - please let us know and
we will snail mail you  a hard copy.  Just send an e-mail to Claudia at
[log in to unmask] or call her at 800-841-8765.

On a personal note, my five month old son is a whopping 17 pounds and I am
enjoying being a stay-at-home mom.

Take care of yourselves,  Carole