Hi Art & Sonia;
It seems this joke has made the rounds.
When I heard it in Alberta years ago the Texan was comparing notes
with an old Ukranian farmer in Alberta (those red necks in Alberta
luv to poke fun at the Ukranians) Anyway it seems the Ukr. had a
coupla sections of land.  (640 acres x 2) The Texan said "Well my
spread's real big, why I can git in mah pick-up truck & drive in a
straight line from sunup to sundown and not make it to my line fence
son!"  "Y'all git the picture?"  to which the Ukranian replied "Yeah
sure, I think I know just whatcher talkin' about.  I had me one of
them Dodge Trucks once too!!!"

> Good morning Arth.
> dk-time 5.30 am.
> I heard a nice store some days ago, here it comes, hope I remember it right:
> A Dane and An American farmer was sitting getting a bear (carlsberg) and was talking about how many acres land hat to there farm.
> The Dane said - oh I have about  100 acres, ohhh the American said : If I start this morning and end up tomrrow evening, I`ll have been around my land. The Dane looked at him and said.
> OH WELL  I hav an OLD care too.
>
> Have a nice day
>
> Sonia

Good Texan jokes never die..................Murray
.