>To me, Don sounded just naive, not greedy or anything.  Otherwise, he
>wouldn't have shared his news with members of THIS group.  No one gets u=
>early enough to put one past us, and we all know it!  I imagine he's bee=
>highly embarrassed ever since he read the first post on the subject, in
>which someone exposed the phony e-mail address.

>Don, talk to us!  I am sure all will be forgiven!!

Bruce Anderson (52, 3+)
                                                Schooley's Mtn, NJ
et

Today in preparation for a Pallidotomy Reunion conference being held in
Ontario CA I was reviewing old Park.  Digest files wich I had downloaded
but had not read.  I currently have 65 such files.  To my amazement and
yes, EMBARASSMENT I discovered all these postings about a chain letter.  =
must admit I had no background on this type of letter and did in fact ent=
er
in to this very naively not realizing thE very negative impact this would=

have on the community I was seeking to help.

To all those who were offended, please accept my apology.  I also
appreciated the posting from the Postmaster General on chain letters.
I would also thank those who stood up for me when I was so criticized on
the Digest.  Especially to Barbara Mallut I says thanks.  By the way, Bar=
b,
why weren't you at the Palllidotomy Reunion last night.  There were over =
100 in attendance and it was a beautiful, heart-warming time of sharing t=
he
various inbelieveable new leases on life eaech of us have received throug=
the hands of Dr. Iacono.  The sincere and deep manner in which he cares f=
or
his patients is truly unique.

If any would want to communicate with me directly, please do so directly
through my e-mail address.  For I have stopped my Park. Digest mail until=

April 10 when I will return to Pittsburgh.

Any interested in finding out more info about pallidotomy I would encoura=
ge
you to check out the Web site - www.pallidotomy.com.

With egg on my face,

Don Berns