Sorry , Charles but , I don't see any results on my end of your efforts
to copy' cut, and paste.  I don't see how it can be done either with  our
equipment.  Let me know if you have additional information.

I've read some new information about Tasmar or  Talcpone
that I don't like.  A few people claim the it has the low energy
sleepy feeling with shollow breathing and slow movements plus ridgiditty.
This sounds to me like the dopamine isn't being effective.

I've experienced  many times this type of feeling with miapex
expecially when I  get the doseage  up to l mg. 3 times a day.
I'm cutting back on mirapex and was hoping to go to talcapone/  Now I not
sure if this would give me any advantage.

I've been trying to find a reason to stay on mirapex but cannot find any
consistant benefits  that outweigh the missorie I get from the low energy
 and zombie feeling I get.

I'll be working with my Neuro. as I respect his opinion,
maybe a  combination of mirapex , sinemet and talcapone
would work.

R,H, Langer  [log in to unmask] 59  13  Bi=Paladotomy On
Sinemet , Mrrapex  since july.