> I had no background on this type of letter...
> To all those who were offended, please accept my apology.

Don,

I was one who received your letter. I didn't respond because
I know you as one of the most valuable contributors to the list.
When I first joined the list, I soon learned that posts from you
and Alan Bonander were a must read, and of course, yours still are...

When I read Barb Mallut's response, I felt that she spoke
for me, too, and I don't see the benefit of beating a dead horse
(or a live one either) nor do I have the energy.

> heart-warming time of sharing the various inbelieveable new
leases on life eaech of us have received...

May you continue to reap the benefits of your pallidotomy, and enjoy
continued good health.

Judith Richards [log in to unmask]
London, Ontario, Canada