Rita,
        The question about the registry came about because I was trying to
find out how many people in Utah have PD.
Not only does anybody know I doubt anybody cares. One major insurgence
company said they would run a check on their computer and see if they
could help.  I will give them  a week or two.
        I am new to the list but not to Pd, I have had it for about five
years and have decided enough is enough. A lot of companies are trying to
improve on the Meds that already exist. I want to know who is trying to
find the cause and the cure. The more information we have about our selves
as a group the better off we are.

       CAUSE AND THE CURE

John
West Jordan Ut