I had a couple of thoughts about ways of at least beginning to find figures on
how many people in the U.S. (for starters) have PD.  Could our outstanding
reference librarian and list member, Marjorie Moorfield, give us any ideas?
My other thought was, is there an association of neurologists?  There must be
some sort of professional association for them.  Would such an association be
able to provide some information or ideas?  I realize not everyone with PD
sees one, but it might be a place to start. Delda White CG Bob 66/1