I feel that there is just as much worth to studying Parkinson's personality
as there is to studying  what they eat or drink (unless it contains
protein). If they can link Parkinson"s to a type of personality there might
be a clue to treatment or cause.  It might be an unexplored area for
research.  After being at NIH as a research subject I have learned not to
take any clues for granted.  They were even interested in a friend of mine
who has slurred speech after having a thalamotomy who has found that she
can improve her speech by eating a chocolate bar.  Or if they knew why the
symptoms of Parkinson"s disappear when you are asleep we all might have "A
hella a day".