Fra: MURRAY _CHARTERS <[log in to unmask]>
Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN =
Dato: 28. marts 1998 04:54
Emne: Re: Sv: Non-PD Humor: A Texan in Australia

Hi Art & Sonia;
It seems this joke has made the rounds.
When I heard it in Alberta years ago the Texan was comparing notes
with an old Ukranian farmer in Alberta (those red necks in Alberta
luv to poke fun at the Ukranians) Anyway it seems the Ukr. had a
coupla sections of land.  (640 acres x 2) The Texan said "Well my
spread's real big, why I can git in mah pick-up truck & drive in a
straight line from sunup to sundown and not make it to my line fence
son!"  "Y'all git the picture?"  to which the Ukranian replied "Yeah
sure, I think I know just whatcher talkin' about.  I had me one of
them Dodge Trucks once too!!!"