We want to thank those of you who posted information about Lewy Body
Disease.  They cleared up some of the confusion we had about Dad's (Don
62/20) recent diagnosis of Dimentia by his Neuro.  He has also been tested
by a Clinical Psychologist who says he doesn't have Dimentia.  We remember
reading a report from his Neuro a few months ago that discussed the presence
of Lewy Bodies, we did some reading and dismissed this as something that
occurs due to the PD.  The information in the posts has distinguished the
difference.

Thanks Again
Leanne and Michael
Point Clare, NSW, Aust.