Donna,
Yes, Yes, Yes...a support group. I do not have PD, but am involved with those
who do....at all stages. I know that for many people a support group is VERY
helpful. However, use caution that your father attend one with those in the
earlier stages of the disease. Many with earlier PD find it difficult to
attend those meetings of those who are even more symptomatic.

As you know, all Ns have a different point of view. If you and your family are
not happy with the doses and meds received, you are in charge.  One very
prominent Neurologist in my home town has a theory...."If it aint broke, don't
fix it."

I wish you happy days ahead.

nancy