> Clearing memory and hard disk cache in your browser under options may
> give you a little more memory, until you fill it again.

My last comment.  There is a difference between "memory" and "hard
disk space".  The problem presented here could be either, but I
suspect the former.  Running "MemMaker" from the DOS prompt should
fix the former.  The latter will require defragging, deletions, etc.,
from the hard disk.

If the person with this problem has not fixed it by now, please take
the machine to a shop.  Some of the things recommended here will lead
to disaster.

Best,

Bob (also still using WIN 3.1)

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"