        Margaret:=09

        You might try contacting Carolyn Eberly <[log in to unmask]>

        I believe she was working in the Nebraska legislature when
        the registry was under debate.

        She is a friend and associate of Rita Weeks (I think).

        Best wishes.......Jack=20

At 09:00 03/28/98 -0800, you wrote:

>A couple of days ago I tried to contact Rita Weeks, who so valiantly=
 defended
>Nebraska's legislative move to establish a PD registry. I am forever=
 foraging
>the internet for statistical info that would add more "teeth" to=A0 our
argument
>for FULL funding of the Udall Act. It seems that all disease groups, except
>PD,
>have current, hard hitting data backing up their funding demands.=20
>
>I thought that if I could get actual data from Nebraska, it may be
possible to
>apply it on a national level.=A0 Unfortunately, Rita's mailbox was full and=
 my
>email was returned,

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 59/21+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'