 i know i am doing wrong by putting this on the list please forgive me. i
goofed up an earlier message. all so my new printer. went up and had a cup
of coffee. but can't get this off of my mind. i would like barb patterson
email it comes back to me. barb the program you i think down load for me i
lost. i saved it lords know where. my baby want to see it. be for i goofed
up my printer. i made a 500 times size pics of you. for my rough gallery.
need it again. i wish i could get to remember things. should be happy that
Mr pd is not here am afraid he might come back. can't work my new scanner
now my printer wont print. going to see if my ribbons is bad. if it not one
thing it other. but i will will not give in to pd. radio,paper is going to
give us a story on April 11 going to try TV nexed. so i will not try and
put privet messages on the list again. if i can remember. glad you got my
card marling. thank you pwp for under standing this time

                                       I.Y.Q.  DON &  VIVIAN