Subject:         Free Prescription Medicine Is Now Available
   Date:         27 Mar 1998 15:47:28 -0700
   From:        <[log in to unmask]>
     To:         <[log in to unmask]>

MOST MAJOR DRUG MANUFACTURERS ARE NOW SPONSORING PROGRAMS WHICH PROVIDE
FREE PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY.

Our organization assists applicants in taking initial steps to
apply for enrollment in these "Patient Assistance Programs"
sponsored by drug manufacturers.

Visit our web-site at: http://www.medicineprogram.com

You may also request a free brochure/application by writing to:

The Medicine Program
Dept. B328
P. O. Box 515
Doniphan, MO 63935-0515