Mr DON, you can say anything you want on the list!  We will defend your right
to do that! EXCEPT you said one thing that worries me, that your printer went
up and had a cup of coffee...maybe that's why it is not working so good..too
much caffiene!!!!!
Oh wait a minute...I misread that..never mind! LOL [log in to unmask]
On the serious side, you reccommended that everyone gives their email address
at the end of the post. I have another idea, why not put the city and country
there too?
It may be good to help newbies know if they are talking to next door neighbors
or someone 20,000 miles away!  I am still in Hollywood, Florida, can't move
until year 2028, when mortgage is paid! HAVE A NICE SATURDAY!