Kathrynne,
The site looked great until I got to the place where it said they
wanted a $5 fee to help get you on the program.
Most individual companies have programs called "patient access" or
such.  They also usually have an 800 number to be called by the
doctor  (not the patient).  Usually the doctor calls and explains
that he/she has a patient in need of medication, but unable to
purchase it.  The company usually sends the doctor a form which is
returned and then sends him/her some type of certificate, coupon,
etc. which can be taken to the pharmacy to get the meds.
My most current list is 2 years old, but I do know people who were
using it last year.  No one should have to pay a fee to a program to
help get meds "free".  This "patient access" program is how I was
able to start on both paxil (over 3 years ago) and sinemet (just 3
years ago) which were paid for by the companies for several months
until the insurance began to kick in.
Please, the program may be wonderful and if anyone tries it and
thinks so they should write us.  I am just cautious.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds