good morning cyber-dad!

you wrote:
>i know i am doing wrong by putting this on the list

i don't think you are doing wrong by putting this message on the list
some messages don't really 'have' to be private

if they are shared
then the chances are good
that someone else might be helped
or
that someone else might help

if others are unsure about whether a message 'should' be public or not
i'd rather they post it
and let me make the decision as to whether it's relevant to me
that's the whole idea behind the list, isn't it?
sharing?

>please forgive me.

nothin to forgive, dad

>i goofed up an earlier message.

so you goofed up, so what?
that's how our brains learn how to do things right

you can tell them and tell them
but they don't 'get it'
till they experience something going wrong
and then 're-wire' themselves accordingly!

>all so my new printer. went up and had a cup of coffee.

jumpin jehosephat!
i hope you mean that you had a cup of coffee
and not your printer!

>but can't get this off of my mind. i would like barb patterson
>email it comes back to me. barb the program you i think down load
>for me i lost. i saved it lords know where. my baby want to see it.
>be for i goofed up my printer. i made a 500 times size pics of you.
>for my rough gallery. need it again.

just for fun...
imagine the identities here switched 180 degrees
if you had sent a program to barb p
and she had lost it and needed a replacement
would you mind?
...i didn't think so...

>i wish i could get to remember things.

...so maybe...
you are remembering to focus on the things you forget
and
forgetting to focus on the things you remember
...or...
exaggerating the negatives
and
minimizing the positives
huh?
maybe?

>should be happy that Mr pd is not here

'should' ??!!
ono
one of those 'shoulda' 'woulda' 'coulda' words!
they don't count for anything real

>am afraid he might come back.

aha!
'awfulizing'?
'catastrophizing'?
and, egad, trying to foretell the future?
somehow, i can't see you with a wizard's cap and a crystal ball!

>can't work my new scanner
>now my printer wont print.
>going to see if my ribbons is bad.
>if it's not one thing it's other.

aha number two!
are you feeling frustrated
and want to be mr-perfectionist-fix-it?

ahem...
did you R.T.F.M.???
[Read The 'Flipping' Manual?]
... might be an idea.... just a suggestion....

>but i will will not give in to pd.

good!
neither will i!

>radio, paper is going to give us a story on April 11

hurray!
do you mean you have convinced them to recognize april 11 as pd day?
whadda guy!

>going to try TV next...

i repeat...
whadda guy!

>so i will not try and put private messages on the list again.
>if i can remember.

see above for this sibling's opinion re 'private' and 'public' messages

>glad you got my card marling.
>thank you pwp for under standing this time

and thank you, dad, for brightening up my morning!
i am now ready for my second cup of coffee!

with love to you and vivian and the grrls

sis