Regarding the title for the caucus:

I know I suggested the title, so I'm probably biased, but I think it
should stand as it is.
For high school instructors, there is NCTE; "College" is one of the four
Cs.  I don't mean to offend anyone, but if High school folk come to 4Cs
they know what they are walking into.  They come to join our discourse.
For those who teach 101, I think the whole usefulness of our title is
that it encourages dialogue between those who do and those who don't. We
can complicate the issue much more effectively in a roundtable than in a
title.
Further, we also want to speak to our American Colleagues not create a
Canadian Caucus ghetto.  They understand "comp 101"; heck they obsess
over it, so by making our title provocative I think we might best
encourage dialogue among ourselves, and with others.

Glad to hear people can get in more than once.

Rob Irish