I've had a few queries about the C's multiple submissions rule. I've cut
and pasted it into this message for you all to read. It seems to me to
say that the papers given in a caucus session don't count under the
multiple submissions rule. This would mean that Guy could give his
workshop, Graham his panel, and they could both still participate in our
caucus roundtable.

BTW, I'm still drawing a blank when it comes to catchy titles. I know
the intent was to be as inclusive as possible (so we could include high
school and college presenters), and "Comp 101" is very
university-sounding. So help, please.....

Janice Freeman,
Centre for Academic Writing
University of Winnipeg

BTW, if someone could send me the addresses of other Canadian lists
(CATTW, TESL, CSSR), it might save some reposting.

http://www.ncte.org/cccc/99/format.htm

No Multiple Submissions

To ensure maximum participation and a fair process for reviewing
proposals, the Executive Committee of CCCC has adopted a new policy: no
multiple submissions. This policy is based on the Executive Committee's
commitment to include as many presenters as possible in the convention
program.

Under the new policy, a person may be proposed for one—and only
one—speaking role (i.e., Forums,Roundtables, three-speaker Panels, and
Classroom Samplers). The proposer of a session is responsible for
certifying that speakers listed on the proposal are not being proposed
for any other speaking role. Participation in Workshops and Special
Interest Groups and Caucuses does not count as a speaking role.