I can endorse John's anthology! It even allows talking about church ales
etc with the Reynes' Extract. The Knight of the Burning Pestle is a must
-- I use it as a summation of courses like this because it sends
everything up. I have found that I needed Fulgens and Lucrece (Peter
Meredith's slim edition may be cheaper than Alan Nelson's more scholarly
one thought I needed Alan for myself). I have the modernization of Catle
that I did for David Parry's production in 1979 that I intend to publish
within the year on the net but am prepared to bring to KAlamazoo for you.
Mankind is important but I have found that Castle being a cradle to grave
morality has EVERYTHING you want to talk about in it. I also have my
modernization of all of N-Town but the Passion Play but I also have Stan
Kahrl's Passion Play. Judy Kahrl Palmer has given me permission to publish
it with the rest of the text. It is in the same state as Castle. There is
a gas of a video from a midwestern U of a performance of The Masque of
Oberon. It is largely a studnet production but really stimulates
discussion about the nature of the masque. I have two small household
entertainments that will be in REED BBO that I have used successfully as
examples of private entertainment using local talent with Robin Hood
figures and morris. You may have some of that sort of thing in your
reacords.