I am sure this enquirer would be happy for any assistance any of us can
provide

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 15:36:46 +0500
From: shifaat <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: from Pakistan

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am an Asstt. Professor of English in Govt. College, Multan, Pakistan,
I am looking for e-texts of renaissance writers, Shakespeare criticism, and
renaissance philosphy of evil for my  reasearch. I am particularly
interested in how devil and satan were presented in med. and ren. drama and
how eliz. villains differed from or resembled  them.
Owing to the poor service of my server, it is very difficult to search the
vast
sea of the Internet. Can you suggest a few sites where I can access
standard quotable Shakespeare criticism ? I'll be most obliged for your
help.What I need is complete books by such authors as F. Kermode,
 I. Ribner, M.C. Bradbrook, and B. Spivak. Can you direct me to a
 Shekespeare Reasearch Library, or some reasearchers engaged in reasearch
on
 Shakespeare's tragedies? I'll be most obliged.
Shifaat Yar Khan
Asstt. Professor of English
Govt. College, Multan, Pakistan
   Web pages