Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 11:14:45 -0400 (EDT)
From: Alexandra Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Auditions for York Cycle (fwd)

Poculi Ludique Societas, The Medieval and Renaissance Players of
Toronto announce AUDITIONS for the upcoming performance of

                        YORK PLAYS

A history of the world in 47 episodes from 15th-century England

This day-long, outdoor performance of medieval drama on authentic
pageant wagons,  will take place on the Victoria College campus at the
University of Toronto, Saturday, June 20.

Companies from across Canada, the UK and the USA are taking part in
this production. The auditions will be attended by local directors .

Many roles are available for men and women.

Please come prepared to perform a 2-minute classical memorized
monologue of your choice.

When:   12 to 4 pm on Saturday, April 25
Where: The Robert Gill Theatre, 3rd floor, 214 CollegeStreet, St.
George Entrance.

For more information regarding auditions, call (416) 978-7987.

We are also looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help with many
aspects of the production, from publicity to painting wagons!

To add your name to our volunteer database, contact:

Poculi Ludique Societas
39 Queen's Park Crescent East, Toronto M5S 2C3
(416) 978-5096
email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.epas.utoronto.ca:8080/~medieval/pls/www