^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   33  deg. F cold, rainy and dark
Hi Sonia!

 I'm not surprised that you are still in the
"youngset!"

 SO, tell me, how does the Danish parliament respond to pwp's ??  Has any
money ever come from the Danish government to assist pwp's or their
families? Also,  how does the Aarhus University Hospital respond to any
pressure and concerns coming from the young pwp's?

 Sonia, when you visit here, I hope you can try to come see the beautiful
ocean coastline of MAINE when you are here!

 Incidentally, I am learning how to use Tasmar.  So far, I am using just
1/4 of a 100 mg. tablet (just 25 mg), 3 times daily.  It has caused my
Sinemet to drop from 1500 to 900 mg per day.  My "on" periods are
sometimes VERY long now-up to 5 hours, but I am still learning how to
avoid a "crash" to a deep off-period immediately afterwards.

Every day is a learning experience.

Thanks as always,
IVAN