Dear Barb,

 WOW!!  I've saved your beautiful, poetic thoughts on the way that
Parkinson's Disease "molds" all of us, like the ocean shapes the stone.

 Your answer to Linda Herman's post rings true to me.

 Thank you!

   IVAN

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   34  deg. F cold and rainy
woodstove weather

On Wed, 1 Apr 1998 19:25:46 UT Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Linda...
>
>After reading your post and thinking about the "Parkinson's
>Personality" as described, I've concluded that.....

.... We are eventually MOLDED as