Just wanted to report that my mother Joyce (68/13 months) has leveled out
at 6 mg of Requip 3x/day, 10 mg. Paxil, and 25/100 Sinemet 2x/day and is
feeling pretty good. The off balance that seemed to come from her head is
gone and she just has a better overall feeling. When I asked her how she
felt, she said that she felt good. When I pressed her a bit, she came back
saying that she really felt good. This is the first time since diagnosis
that she's felt this good. The PD symptoms are still there, but tolerable.

When she was at 4mg. Requip 3x/day she felt pretty good, too. But titrating
up helped and now that she feels this way, she's sticking with this
combination of drugs (at least for now). Coming off all drugs and going on
Requip as slowly as she did was worth it.

Debbie White