Howard, I have heard of all kinds of providers, and many sound wonderful,
until they go out of business. I have no reason to promote or even defend AOL.
I am satisfied with them now, but was frustrated before they solved the access
problems.  If you list the providers you reccomend, especially the unlimited
ones, many people would be grateful.  The 10% increase does not seem excessive
to me, at least not to the point of calling them thieves, but I wouldn't mind
if they cut back to $19.95   for unlimited use. [log in to unmask]