J,P.... My flight of poetic fancy was, oddly enough, inspired by El Nino!

Rain poured down as I typed my "PD Personality" message, when suddenly I heard
the staccato sound of hail pelting down.  I got up to watch it and was struck
by the sight of my patio and it's many potted trees, shrubs and flowers
covered by 'bout 3 or 4 inches of white stuff.  NEAT!!!

As I stood there enjoying the visual treat of the slowly melting frozen
pellets, I was reminded of how a rock slowly becomes a stone.... and THAT
somehow ended up in my message.

It's being said of Southern California that March came in like a lion, and
went out like.......... January!   Well, compared to our usual 100+ degree
weather from June thru late September, I'll take this wonderful rainy, crispy
cold weather ANY day!

Uhhhhh.... by the way... I can hear Ivan, Greg L. and our other Maine and New
England (plus them Midwesterners and Canadians) residents laughing themselves
silly at what this native-born Angeleno considers "crispy cold" weather -
about 58 degrees daytime, and maybe 32 at nite!

OK, youse guys.... quit that chortling   After all.... I HAVE seen snow come
out of the sky in my life time..... errrrrr..... twice. <grin>

Barb Mallut