I agree with Ken Becker. However, I DID try AT&T Worldnet and the ONLY thing I
liked about it was the e-mail. That part, still, was more difficult for me
than AOL's e-mail. I also suggest you give AOL a try.

Bonnie

<<
 AT&T has been great - until now.  150 hours/month for $19.95 as opposed to
 the previous infinity hours/month for the same cost does not an improvement
 seem!  Other than AOL, which I haven't heard too much good about, can anyone
 recommend one of the other service providers who has unlimited plans?
 Thanks.  BBA 52, 3+
 Schooleys Mtn, NJ