Thank you, Camilla, for your help.  You save me a LOT of time and work.
There are a few changes..it is no longer possible to 'review' the
parkinsn list. Only the list owner can do that now...seems we were wide
open for spammers to subscribe, get the 'review' list of 1660 members,
unsub and sell our addresses...so it is now private.

Below is the URL where you can find the Listserv overview document and
application form, and the list owner and the list subscriber guides.
These documents are quite clearly written and are full of helpful
commands.  For example, detailed in the subscriber guide is the nomail
command which can be set when you are on vacation and do not want to
receive list mail.

http://www.utoronto.ca/~ic/listserv/index.html

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing