--part0_891432316_boundary

This 1 is from my cousin.

In a message dated 98-03-31 21:22:02 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< The Truth Be known

  A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"
  Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the
  breadwinner of
  the family, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mom, she's the
  administrator of
  the money, so we'll call her the Government.  We're here to take care
  of
  your needs, so we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider
  her the
  Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him
  the Future.

  Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." So the little boy
  goes off
  to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears
  his baby
  brother crying, so he gets up to check on him.  He finds that the baby
  has
  severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents'
  room and
  finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the
  nanny's
  room. Finding  the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his
  father in
  bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

  The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I
  understand
  the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good, son, tell me in
  your own
  words what you think politics is all about".

  The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the
  Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are
  being ignored and the Future is in Deep Shit."

--part0_891432316_boundary

        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[...]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

--part0_891432316_boundary--