Howard,

You know, you are right.  They did just give themselves a 10% raise in a
time of practically no inflation.  My first reaction  when  I hear of a
newly identified corporate thief is to consider buying the stock.  But I
think all these ISP's may bee in trouble shortly if what I hear about cable
is true.  Like 1,000,000 BPS downloading for $29.95 unlimited.  I have a
56,000 BPS modem, about 1700% slower than what Comcast is promising me in
1999.  But even at that, all I can get is 26,400 BPS.  ATT now supports 56K
but the local phone lines here in Schooley's Mtn, which are owned by Sprint,
can't even handle the old 28.8K standard!   Either way wouldn't you think
the ATT's & AOL's, who rely on slow phone lines, are going to be sucking
hind teat, as they say in the veterinary business, some day soon?   Hmmm,
that is assuming that people really care if they get whatever it is they
have been looking at, at the speed of light. Don't buy their stock but
better not sell it short either....