Ron,
        THanbk you for    your  response   yesterday.  YYOu haved some of
the symptoms thta  I had... concerning urination
The  intense urgency to go,  particularly about 30 to 45
minuetes after meals. I go to church at 6:00 monday evening and
eat about 5:15. I would have to go to teh bathroom just before teh service
started or I couldn't make it through the service.

my neuro had me stop teh mirapex sunce teh same thing happened the second
time I tried to go on it. I also take 2 amantadine. 2 parlodel, 1/2 of a
25/250 sinemet in teh morning adn 4x 50/200 CR sinemet..  In addition  I
have some prostate trouble and take 2 geocillin  and 2 prosed. I can't
take
artane as it affects the prostate,,     so I suspect mirapex does
too,but my neuro didn't seem to want to accept that. I have bveen on this
regime for some time,m but am eexperiencing moare off time in teh
afternooon and evening.  But I do pretty good for 57(17).