Hi there,

I thank you so much. With your permission I will reformat the information and
take it to Kinkos to be enlarged into a poster to be put on the wall along
with our govenor's proclamation  April is Parkinosn's disease month. Of course
the leadership conference isn't until June but that is okay. that gives me
some time to gussy up the information you sent.
I will probably have a Ying & Yang symbol on the finished product. I have
spoken to the TAi Chi instructor who teachs at Portland State Univ. is Asian
and was raised in China  where she did Tai Chi all her time there. It is so
beautiful to observe. She will demo for us. Hopefully all the leaders will be
impressed and take home the desire to help those who want to learn.

Thanks again,

Helen Mason BSN