Dear Ida,

I've written and posted previously that I have experienced two-phasic
dyskinesia (meaning 2 different forms) in a total of three phases.  The
first phase I would describe as anticipated dyskinesia.  By that I mean
movement is caused through anticipation of the ability to move.  The true
second phase is experienced at peak dosage and usually is a form of chorea
or apoptosis with some posturing of the left arm behind my back.  The third
and final phase is very similar to the first phase only it is spurred on by
the fear of loss of movement.  Therefore, I believe there is only one true
phase of dyskinesia.  That may be an over simplification, but it is what I
feel.
I would also like to express my beliefs on people with Parkinson's and
medications.  I am convinced that the drugs react so differently in each
person that taking advice from another Parkinson's patient is tantamount to
lunacy.  Most of us progress at different rates and not only does our
physiological makeup vary greatly, but our diets and lifestyles are vastly
independent from those of others.  It takes extraordinary patience and
extreme dedication to effect any variation resulting in true uniformity.
That is not to say that this cannot be accomplished.  However, anyone whom
believes there scheduled regimen should work for others because they are
successful with it, is wishful thinking.  I mean that in a good way.
Obviously people have good intentions and want others to experience the
benefits they have.  I'm going to take a little of Janet's advice, and I
believe she's right.  I'm not going to blame myself.  I have tried for the
last six years every possible drug combination combined with every possible
schedule with every possible diet with every possible emotion.  Happy, sad,
stress to the limit, zero stress and the just about every other emotion on
the spectrum of human behavior.

Yes, I will push push push.  But it will have to wait till tomorrow.  I'm
going to bed now.
Good night and God bless,
Greg Leeman 37/7