A friend of mine who is a retired nurse told me about and then lent me a truly
terrific article about Parkinsons in a magazine called "The Clinical Advisor
for Nurse Practitioners."  "The Clinical Advisor, 7 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne,
New York 10532-22179."  Forbids quotes but hopefully they have reprints.
Email is "[log in to unmask]"  Article is about diagnosis and management
of PD and is by Joan Unger.  I have no connection to this magazine and never
heard of it until my friend sent it to me today.  Liz S~~