Don, I know you are right, PD does change a person, BUT I think any condition
that causes discomfort and so many symptoms, can make a person irritable.
ALSO, I see in myself, that just getting OLDER makes a person change. I see
that there are probably less years ahead of me than behind me and I want to
make the time last, and enjoy what is left, whether it is a short time or a
long time. I try to do more than one thing at a time, so I don't waste time.
While the computer takes time to search, I read something or make a phone
call. I sit in my spa, and listen to music and read at the same time, when I
used to just lay there like a piece of meat in a soup bowl! I am still patient
compared to some people, but not as much as when I thought I would live
another 100 years!  Even when it is not perfect, life is better than the
alternative!
LOL, [log in to unmask] Hollywood Fl. USA