While I'm not the one with PD, I AM the one who has calf pain!  Perhaps the
tricks I've learned would help...

The best way to stop the terrible, cramping pain, which I have when I
awake,  seems to be to get out of bed and STAND on the offending leg.
Since that is not always easy for a PWP to do, you might try just FLEXING
        the foot forward while lying in bed. This seems to work as well for
me. I even use the other foot to push against the one that I'm flexing.
This is not the same situation many PWPs have, but if it helps even a
little, it's worth a try!

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*