Hi Krissy-- I hope that you and " your PWP"  have heard from people on this
list. The little you said about her situation was enough to tell us that
she needs whatever help and encouragement we can offer.
It would be helpful if you could share a little more about her
situation--and you might, as her CG, want to join the CARE list.Please stay
connected, and fill us in as to how we may help support her in what must be
a "hard row to hoe"! (Are you one of the 3 sisters, I wonder?)

>Hi I am a caregiver to a 32 year old mother of 3 who has Young Onset
>Parkinson's Disease. Her brother also has PD. Her email address is
>[log in to unmask] if you would like to talk to her. Thank you

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *