Hi everyone-
I'm happy to see that some of you are motivated about this bill.  I agree
with Dennis we must become politically active with this matter.  If you
haven't contacted your elected congress member in your district, PLEASE do
so.  If you don't know who your congress member is, call your local City
Hall office.  Call, write or invite your member to any local support groups
you many attend.  Supply him/her with PD info if they are not familiar with
the disease.  This is our big chance! Good Luck.

Claudia Perdices, MSW