Dear colleagues,

     It was 10 or so days ago when my computer fell out the window and
crashed and being a somewhat foolish man around computers I had failed to
back up much of what I created recently and so much was lost. I don't mind
the loss of computer programs anywhere near so much as I do the personal
stuff, the correspondence, the project information, the E-mail addresses
ect. After sitting on my hands for a couple of days feeling the loss I
thought it was time to get back aboard so for those of you who  correspond
with me off-list could you please drop me a note or even a subject free
post,anything that has your e address

        thanks
            george

PS    DENNIS GREEN IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND SENDING ME A COPY OF YOUR BEAUTY "A
TERRIBLE BEAUTY".

      MURREY CHARTERS SAME FOR YOUR TREASURE "THIS LIST"

            THANKS