And Murray, we thank YOU for being one of us and having a great attitude, and
for having a sense of humor, when I  waste a little  too much time clowning,
when there is a lot of serious business to be discussed.  And I want to thank
Canada for producing those coins that are just dandy for getting obnoxious
toll collectors in the USA upset!
When they try to tell me they can't take them, I pretend I don't understand
much English, and they usually give up. If not I offer them a twenty dollar
bill for them to change, unless I have a fifty!  If the collector is NICE, I
go out of my way to be nice in return, and would NEVER start trouble!
(HONEST!) [log in to unmask]