Barbara, that is so sad, my condolences to you and the family, of course.
Maybe, we can make some good things happen, as a result of her untimely death.
The system is broken, we must fix it. Hospitals don't like these things to
happen, it is bad publicity, and costs them money. Families  should have plans
in place to make  sure any member of that family who is subject to clinical
deppression, or who has threatened suicide, will NOT be left alone, for even a
minute. Doctors, and their staffs should be educated on the warning signs, so
they don't allow a patent with cd to be left alone. There must be other many
other things we can do in her memory, let's ponder the possibilites. Thanks
Barbara, for giving us a chance to try to help prevent this