I would suggest that Anne Rutherford contact the provincial Food & Drug
Directorate in Canada, or if that is not satisfactory, contact the
federal just outside Ottawa.  For those in the US, one of the district
FDA offices should be able to help, especially the one where the
manufacturer is located.

Practically all formulated medications are combined with a great
variety  of excipients (starch, talc, sugar, colorants, etc.) and the
manufacturer cannot anticipate allergies to any or all these inactive
materials, but in adverse case, they might prepare special formulations.
I've heard of gluten allergy but never of cornstarch, but my knowledge
is admitedly limited.
Good luck
Michel Margosis