 Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago there was a flurry of messages to the list about photos and
listmembers web pages. At the time I was in the midst of revising my home
page which I first developed over four years ago.

In revising it, I decided to use it as a means of helping me cope with the
death of Moira, my wife, last April. This has been cathartic for me and, in
a very real sense, the result has emerged as my tribute to Moira.

The URL is: http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa163/peterkidd.html

So, what will you find? Besides s number of photos of Moira and our family,
I have included some of Moira's writings about how she learned that she had
Parkinson's and on the pain of her "offs."  I have also included the summary
of her pallidotomy in May 1995 (Dr. Iacono) and some reflections that I have
written about the sense of loss of a Parkinson caregiver.

[The latter article was written for Joy Graham's newsletter. Joy I hope you
don't mind that I included it in the revised home page -- I felt that it had
to be part of Moira's page.]

In any event, it is fascinating to see some of the people from the list and
I have enjoyed the web sites of Don and others.  I'd welcome any feedback,
or if anyone has any questions about Moira's experiences with Parkinson's or
my experience as her caregiver, feel free to contact me through the list or
directly.

Barbara's sad news about Bev and our own reactions and feelings are still
another testimony to the importance of this list.

Take care all.

Peter

Peter Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
62 Coronation Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3N 2M6 Canada
Tel/FAX: (902) 443-4262 Email: [log in to unmask]